The Master of Arts in Sport Management and Administration (MASMA) is designed for individuals who hold a baccalaureate degree and have an interest in Sport Management and/or Athletic Administration. The educational experiences provided within the program would enhance those working in coaching, teaching, athletic administration, event promotion and management as well as business managers for professional and league sport organizations. This program will equip the student with the necessary skills and knowledge to become effective leaders in diverse sport organizational settings.
This 36 hour program is ONLY offered 100% ONLINE.
Call 405.491.6371 or fill out the form to request more information.
Click here to view Masters in Sport Management Course Descriptions.
Program Learning Outcomes:
Upon completion of the MASMA program, students will be able to:
- Analyze ethical situations in sport management and respond within the Christian framework for professional decision-making.
- Describe and interpret the economic impact of sport in North American culture.
- Demonstrate accounting and finance skills for ethical decision making for sport managers.
- Evaluate with expertise issues in compliance and governance.
- Identify legal issues related to risk, contracts, human resources and facility design.
- Demonstrate skills in media productions and sport marketing.
- Interpret and evaluate sport management research utilizing social construct theories.
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Complete the Graduate college application and application fee.
- Official transcripts from each institution attended.
- Three letters of recommendation from professional contacts.
- Admission essay to assess the applicant’s writing skill. The essay should focus on the student’s experiences and professional goals.