Tuition costs effective July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017:
|PROGRAM||COMPLETION TIME||ON-CAMPUS COST||ONLINE COST|
|MBA – HEALTH CARE||22 Months||$29,000||$29,000|
- On-Campus cost includes: books, laptop, student ID, parking pass, graduation fees, and graduation regalia.
- Online cost includes: books, laptop, student ID, graduation fees, graduation regalia, and SNU Center for Online Learning and support portal access.
- $185 Registration Fee (non-refundable) is payable on first night of class. SNU graduates are exempt from Registration fee.
Federal financial aid is provided for eligible students through federally funded programs. To complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) go to http://www.fafsa.ed.gov and use School Code: 003149. For more financial aid information, please visit Financial Aid or contact Laniece Watkins at email@example.com or (405) 491-6335.
SNU Veteran Services Coordinator provides assistance to active military personnel and veterans seeking benefits such as, but not limited to:
- Chapter 30 MGIB
- Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 35 Dependents Education Assistance
- Chapter 1606
- Chapter 1607
Payment Options & Employer Tuition Reimbursement
Payment plans for students paying directly or participating in an employer tuition reimbursement program are available through the SNU Graduate Business Office. Contact Laniece Watkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or (405) 491-6349.