FAFSA is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. This is the U.S. Department of Education’s official electronic application for federal student aid. SNU’s school code is: 003149.
Step 3: Submit your Transcripts
- An official transcript from each University that you have previously attended must be submitted.
- Official transcripts must have the seal of granting university, dated within the past six (6) months, and be sealed in an official university envelope.
- Please mail all transcripts to:
Southern Nazarene University
ATTN: PGS Admissions
School of Professional and Graduate Studies
8210 E. Regal Court
Tulsa, OK 74133
Professional Studies Admissions Requirements
- Completion of at least 60 credit hours from an accredited institution
- 2.0 cumulative GPA for all prior coursework
- Some proficiency with computer technology
Graduate Admissions Requirements
To review additional admission requirements for graduate programs, please refer to your program of choice.